So here's the deal: I tell either six truths and one lie, or six lies and one truth about myself, and you get to figure out which. And yes, there's a prize. :)
But first, I get to nominate seven other writers for this award!
- Amber Scott
- Christina Arbini
- Deborah Macgillivray
- Diane Davis White
- Eilis Flynn
- Ericka Scott
- Rowena Cherry
If you'll check out Cassidy's site, you'll see that she makes it pretty hard to tell truth from fiction. Well, we're all fiction writers here so let's get started. Oh, did I mention that in our family, we don't even know truth from fiction half the time??? So of these seven things, are six of them lies or are six of them truths?
- I once mixed the sound at a Bellamy Brothers concert.
- I outgrew my mother's shoes when I was in the third grade.
- Zbigniew Brzezinski attended a dinner party and I sat next to him.
- I was Owyhee County Fair Queen, roses, parade, and all.
- My grandpa cause quite an uproar at the airport when they first got metal detectors. He told them, "It'll whistle. I got a pair of steel balls."
- I won a golf trophy--for World's Worst Amateur Golfer
- My daughter told Reba McEntire that she needed to change her lipstick color.
One commenter will be chosen to receive a free copy of Down Home Ever Lovin' Mule Blues. (If a USA mailing address, a trade paperback; otherwise, ebook.) Drawing will be at 10pm Pacific Time on May 21st.
Down Home Ever Lovin' Mule Blues (See the Book Video featuring Justin Saragueta)
Jacquie's website * 1st Turning Point * Myspace * Twitter * Facebook Faery Special Romances * Royalties go to Children's Tumor Foundation, ending Neurofibromatosis through Research