Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Irresistibly Awesome Blog Award

1) You link the person who sent it to you

Thank you, Meg Mims, writer extraordinaire, talented artist, and .

2) List seven random facts about yourself


1. I love baseball and my first heart's desire was to be a baseball announcer
2. Nothing holds my interest for very long. Except baseball.
3. My day starts with strong, freshly ground coffee. :)
4. It took about 15 minutes to get totally addicted to my Kindle.
5. The passion for writing came later in life (after the kids were on their own).
6. I've written in 16 time periods and three sub-genres of romance, and now I might try YA adventure, too. Why not?
7. I live in the city but I'm a country girl at heart

3) Pass the award on to 10 other awesome blog buddies. (We ran out of coffee this morning, plus Meg already picked some that I would have picked, so I'm tagging 5. )

Eilis Flynn
Amber Scott
SamMarie Ashe
John Klawitter
Karen Michelle Nutt

4) Contact them and let them know

Or it could be a nice surprise. LOL


    2 comments:

    Karen Michelle Nutt said...

    Thanks so much for the award!! This is my second one. lol

    I enjoyed learning few more things about you!

    I love my coffee, too. :)

    Jacquie Rogers said...

    Karen, we have quite a bit in common, actually! :)