1. whats your name spelt backwards? Eiuqcaj
2. What did you do last night? Baked cheesecake and made a new background for my myspace page.
3. The last thing you downloaded onto your computer? logo from Children's Tumor Foundation
4. Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery? No
5. Last time you swam in a pool? Don't swim
6. What are you wearing? PJs (pink)
7. How many cars have you owned? 5
8. Type of music you dislike most? Gangster Rap
9. Are you registered to vote? Yes
10. Do you have cable? No
11. What kind of computer do you use? PC
12. Ever made a prank phone call? Yes, when I was about 11
13. You like anyone right now? I like a lot of people
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? I would if they didn't go so high up.
15. Furthest place you ever traveled? Guam
16. Do you have a garden? Yes
17. What's your favorite comic strip? Can't remember the name
18. Do you know all the words to the national anthem? Yes
19. Shower, morning or night? Afternoon
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? Cars
21. Favorite pizza toppings? Cheese, Italian sausage, black olives, and mushrooms
22. Chips or popcorn? Chips
23. What cell phone provider do you have? Whichever one gives me the best deal
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? Huh?
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? I plead the fifth.
26. Orange Juice or apple? Orange juice
27. Who were the last people you sat at lunch with? Chun Yun
28. favorite chocolate bar? Reese's Peanutbutter Cup
29. Who is your longest friend and how long? Tresa, you don wanna know how long
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? September, 2006
31. Have you ever won a trophy? Yes, many
32. Favorite artist? Jim Paxton
33. Favorite computer game? Poppin
34. Ever ordered from an infomercial? No
35. Sprite or 7-UP? Squirt
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work? No
37. Last thing you bought at Walgreens? Cereal bowls and fingernail polish remover
38. Ever thrown up in public? Uh, I plead the fifth again
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love? I already have true love, so bring on the money!
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes. I knew he was mine the second I laid eyes on him.
41. Can exes just be friends? I suppose
42. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Janice Price
43. Did you have long hair as a young kid? Yes, but it was cut short for school.
44. What message is on your voicemail machine? I used the canned message
45. Where would you like to go right now? West Virginia, with a long stop in Boise
46. What was the name of your first pet? Pinky
47. What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it? Northface. Writing supplies, pens, sticky papers, books, AlphaSmart
48. Last incoming/outgoing call on your phone? A "Survey" call
49. What is one thing you are grateful for today? My husband and family
50. What do you think about most? Stories--currently faery stories
Find this survey and others at www.commentyou.com