Monday, June 4, 2007

Washington State NF Families Walk run

I'm not a morning person--quite the opposite, in fact--but my husband and I made it to the 5k Walk Run put on by the Washington State Neurofibromatosis Families. No, we weren't there at 7:30am--didin't actually make it until 8:30, but I'm sure glad we went.

We met several new people, and the enthusiasm in the crowd was downright energizing. I wasn't able to walk this year, but I plan to do so next year!

Special thanks to Andrea and the Hawaiian group. You guys rock! I hope the Faery Good Bath Salts helped with everyone's achy muscles afterward, too.

Jacquie

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Jacquie Rogers
Faery Special Romances (May 2007)
Take a look at the book video
Royalties go to Children's Tumor Foundation,
ending Neurofibromatosis through Research

No comments: