Monday, November 5, 2007

Faery Special Romances Wins NOR Award!


It's official! Faery Special Romances has won Best Print SciFi/Fantasy Romance in the Fall 2007 N.O.R. Awards. :)

Kudos to Tammie King and Night Owl Romance for running a terrific contest--and all the Monday night chatters, too.

Special thanks go to lots of people who voted for me every single day: I owe a debt of gratitude to Rowena Cherry, who came in second in my category with Insufficient Mating Material. Also to Katie MacAlister, who took third with Light My Fire.

Congrats to Dawn Thompson who came in second in Best Print Vampire Romance. Awesome writer, and I hope her books get some good attention. Deborah Macgillivray mowed us all down with her book In Her Bed. Congrats, Deborah!

I appreciate all the myspace NFers who voted, the Ladies in Waiting, Highland Press, Gerri Russell and her army, my sister and her contingent, my RWA chapter, and Hurricane Mercedes. Lots of people voted and it touches my heart.

You're the best.


Don't forget to check out Jacquie's Great Holiday Contest Fest: Week 5. Go to my website and click on Contest. This week, you could win Gerri Russell's latest release, Warrior's Bride.

Jacquie

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Jacquie Rogers *** Myspace *** Bebo *** Faery World

Faery Special Romances (Available now)
Take a look at the book video

Royalties go to Children's Tumor Foundation,
ending Neurofibromatosis through Research

4 comments:

Michele Ann Young said...

Jacquie,
It was great visiting with you in Seattle. I am looking forward to reading your book.
Congratulations on your award
Michele Ann Young
http://www.micheleannyoung.blogspot.com

Laura Elliott said...

Congrats on the award! Do something nice for yourself now. Like eating a big cheesy pizza.

Cynthia Owens said...

Congrats on the award, Jacquie! You deserve it! Now do something to celebrate -- like chocolate!

Cynthia Owens
http://cynthiaowensromancewriting.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jacquie!

Lonnie Cruse
www.lonniecruse.blogspot.com