Monday, November 10, 2008

Plotting: It's All About Character

The Texty Ladies have
invited me to post on Mondays, and I'm very excited to be part of this dynamic
group.

Please join me this Monday, when I'll have posted the second of
four workshops on Plotting Your Story. November 10th's class is on
Character.

http://www.textyladies.com

I shared a few of the
tools I use, and I'd love to hear how you build character, too. See you
there!

Jacquie
Down Home Ever Lovin' Mule
Blues
(See the Book
Video
)

Down Home Ever Lovin' Mule Blues

Jacquie Rogers
*** Myspace *** Twitter *** Facebook
Faery
Special Romances
*** Book Video
Royalties
go to Children's Tumor Foundation, ending
Neurofibromatosis through Research

Princess Keely, Star of Faery Special Romances

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're thrilled to have you at Texty Ladies, Jacquie!