Monday, January 5, 2009

What Starts Your Engine? at Texty Ladies



Please join me at Texty Ladies, where I posted What Starts Your Engine?. I
wrote about a few of the ways I use to get my writing started, and I'd like to
hear what you have to say about it,
too.

http://www.textyladies.com/?p=293


See you there!

Socrates the Pirate


Coming up Jan. 14: Gamblers of the Old West at Unusual
Historicals
. Be watching!


I hope you have a healthy and prosperous
2009!
Jacquie
Down Home Ever Lovin' Mule
Blues
(See the Book
Video
featuring the music of Justin Saragueta)

Down Home Ever Lovin' Mule Blues

Jacquie Rogers
*** Myspace *** Twitter *** Facebook
Faery
Special Romances
*** Book Video
Royalties
go to Children's Tumor Foundation, ending
Neurofibromatosis through Research

Princess Keely, Star of Faery Special Romances